Bachelor of Communication- Information Design, Minor in Marketing (Mount Royal University - Graduated April 2014)
Field School to Brazil (Including: Campinas, São Paulo, Recife, & Rio de Janeiro)
- Worked efficiently under tight deadlines, and high-pressure situations to complete projects, by staying organized and motivated.
- Extensive customer service experience which is beneficial when working with clients, other departments and vendors.
- Development and execution of social media and marketing editorial campaigns.
- Creation of campaign assets including: posters, postcards, web assets, social media images and programs for five different events, increasing participation and awareness.
- Effectively monitored and executed content for various social media channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Appointed the marketing lead for two signature events, and multiple community events. Oversaw full cycle production of materials for these events including social media campaigns, online materials, and printed promotional items.
- Developed mobile friendly, HTML e-mail newsletter to inform stakeholders of upcoming events, news and fundraising efforts.
- Collaborated on a direct mail campaign, helping to determine the message, design and execution, resulting in donations for the House.
- Worked effectively with other departments to develop graphics and marketing materials that communicate information clearly and in a visually appealing way.
Visual Communications Designer & Marketing Assistant
Ronald McDonald House Charities Southern & Central Alberta (May 2014 - January 2016)
- Provided graphic design support for various organizations with projects including, website design, event material production, and logo design.
- Liaised with account executives to determine project scope, time-line, and specific project requirements.
- Completed multiple website designs ensuring effective user experience and communicated with developers to translate them into Wordpress websites.
Park Digital (January 2015 - Present) (Contract Work)
- Developed a new design and marketing strategy for National Depression Screening Day. Created various materials to promote and build awareness of the event.
- Updated the Centre’s Wordpress website with new content, pages, and graphics.
- Created an HTML e-mail newsletter to inform clients of upcoming events and changes to the Centre.
Calgary Counselling Centre (June 2013 - September 2013)
- Effectively created and designed a new intranet concept for the employee website.
- Continuously worked on the bimonthly newsletter informing employees of company news and events to increase employee engagement.
- Created numerous advertisements promoting Southland Transportation to increase profits, and recruit new employees.
- Effectively worked with other employees creating presentations, letters, and other design work.
Southland Transportation Ltd. (May 2012 - May 2013)
Graphic Designer for WordCamp YYC 2016
Effectively worked as part of a team to plan, develop and launch the Calgary Wordpress Conference. Created logo mark and print material for the 2016 event.
Information Designer for Alberta Farm Animal Care
Designed the 2013 Annual Report to be distributed to various organizations, stakeholders and sponsors
- Deans List for the Fall 2013 and Fall 2012 Semester, for Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Recipient of the Jason Lang Scholarship for Academic Achievement
- White Hat Award Nomination for Excellence in Customer Service